Conduct experiments with the special Tony Stark figure. This Mech Test Version is absolutely a must-have for any Iron Man collector! Buy yours today from Scifitoys, Australia favourite customs, figures, statues, toys and collectibles store.
PREORDER NOW !!!
Please note that this is a PRE-ORDER.
Item(s) will be dispatched to you just before or on the release date. Note that pre-order item(s) may be subject to delays due to the manufacturers’ proficiency in quality assurance guarantee. If this happens, we assure to keep you updated. If you have any inquiries regarding your pre-orders, please do not hesitate to email us.
How to Preorder ?
Payment Option 1 : $100* NRD Deposit Only
The Balance of $400 is payable upon this figure becoming available.
*Please note that all deposits are non-refundable / non-transferable should you change your mind or cancel your order.
Payment Option 2 : You can choose to pay this item in full or installment with Lay-buy or Zip Pay.
Please note that After Pay is not available for this preorder. All orders using Afterpay will be cancelled with a refund.
PRE-ORDER and RESERVE yours TODAY!!!
Release date: Approximately FEBRUARY 2022
“Dummy, look alive, you’re on standby for fire safety” – Tony Stark
The first Iron Man movie released in 2008 has stormed global theatres with the fans’ beloved super hero Iron Man and his futuristic armors, not to mention his ultimate workshop and workshop robots in the giant mansion. Adding onto the awesome Marvel collection, Hot Toys is excited to introduce the Deluxe Version of 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) collectible figure, featuring the genius engineer testing the thrust capabilities of his newly created prototype Iron Man suit parts.
Masterfully crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in Iron Man, the figure includes a head sculpt with incredible likeness, LED light-up functions on arc reactor on chest, repulsor palms, and legs, metallic painted gauntlet and leg armor which displays complicated mechanical design, mechanical wires stretch around the upper body just like the film depiction, and a finely crafted causal outfit. Along with the figure, a diamond shaped dynamic figure stand and a matching backdrop to recreate Tony Stark workshop setting where he put the prototype armors in a flight test.
The deluxe version will comes with an articulated mechanical robot Dum-E with 360o rotating base and fire extinguisher as accident detector for passionate fans to complete their unique diorama display!
What’s more, a Special Edition available in selected markets exclusively includes a Mark II mask and an Arc Reactor with LED light up function in a display case as bonus items.
The 1/6th scale Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Tony Stark wearing the prototype of Iron Man suit in Iron Man
– A head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark
– Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
– Dark brown colored short hair sculpture
– Body with over 32 points of articulations
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– 5 LED light-up areas located at circle-shaped arc reactor on chest, repulsor palms, and legs (white light, battery operated)
– Metallic silver colored painting on the mechanical body design including arms and lower legs
– Real-like mechanical wire details stretch around upper body
– One (1) pair of articulated mechanical arm gauntlets
– One (1) pair of articulated mechanical boots
– Four (4) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of relax hands (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of opened hands (white light, battery operated)
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) grey colored T-Shirt
– One (1) pair of dark green colored pants
– One (1) pair of black colored knee pads
– One (1) belt with utility pouches
– One (1) articulated mechanical robot Dum-E with rotating base and fire extinguisher***
– A diamond shaped dynamic figure base with Tony Stark workshop themed backdrop